Rush Hill & Weston Surgery
Opportunity in Beautiful Bath for 4-6 session Salaried GP
(Will consider Partnership if interested but not obligatory)
We are a growing GP surgery in beautiful Bath with easy access to Bristol and Somerset. We are looking for a GP to join our team of 2 partners, 3 salaried GP’s and a GP retainer. We encourage opportunities to develop a portfolio career and can offer an additional 1 session a week providing medical care for our Nursing home residents if desired.
We are a friendly and democratic surgery who will try and adapt to accommodate work life balance and encourage personal learning and development.
We are a forward-thinking partnership, keen to be innovative and change the way we work in order to manage the increasing demands and lack of resources in primary care, whilst still maintaining high clinic standards and a holistic approach for our patients.
- Purpose built premises at Rush Hill site and a sister practice 2.5 miles away, Weston Surgery
- Combined patient list size 9100 patients
- PMS practice using TPP Systmone, Ardens and AccuRx
- Training practice with strong support for trainees from F2 to ST3
- 15-minute face to face appointments with no duty surgery but an equitable and supportive distribution of work each day.
- 4 nurses and 2 HCAs led by our senior nurse practitioner and includes an experienced chronic disease diabetic nurse.
- Clinical pharmacy team, social prescriber with a view to employing more ARRS staff over the next 12 months including nurse associates.
- Multi – skilled admin team with 2 patient focused care co-ordinators
- Strong working relations with our PCN – https://minervapcn.co.uk/our-primary-care-network
- High QOF achievement and rated Good at last CQC inspection.
Please contact us through our Practice and Business manager, Helen Harris, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to apply, please send her your CV and a covering email, telling us what you love about being a GP Or contact her if you would like to pop in for a cuppa and a chat.
Rush Hill and Weston Surgery, 20 Rush Hill, Bath, BA2 2QH