After over 9 years with the practice, Dr Claire Parish will shortly be moving on to pastures new.
Dr Parish will be finishing at the practice on 19th November and we wish Dr Parish the very best in her new role.
We are currently in the process of appointing a new permanent Associate GP to the practice and once in post, that person will take over the care of Dr Parish’s patients. In the interim, we will be looking after Dr Parish’s patients.
If you normally have Dr Parish as your usual GP, please book your next appointment with one of us or one of the other doctors in the practice:
Dr Joerg Oertel
Dr Andrew Fountain
Dr Lizzie Thompson
Dr Victoria Jacobs
Other Doctors working in the practice:
Dr Linda McHugh – Dr McHugh (one of our regular permanent GP’s)
Registrar Doctors (working under the supervision of a partner or Dr McHugh)
Dr Kirsten Herregods
Dr Zoe Riches
Over the coming weeks, we also have some of our regular locum GP’s providing appointments.
In addition to doctor care, we have a highly skilled Specialist Paramedic, Laura Hill providing clinically acute care to our patients, which includes:
- Acute illnesses– First presentation, not ongoing
- Ear nose and throat– Ear infections, sore throats/tonsillitis, sinusitis, oral thrush
- Eyes– acute problems such as sore/red/dry eyes, infections, swelling to eyelids
- Gastrointestinal– Abdominal pain, vomiting, nausea, diarrhoea/constipation
- Musculoskeletal– Pain/selling/infection. chronic or acute pain e.g back pain, injuries, falls
- Paediatrics– Any age, acutely unwell, childhood illnesses
- Respiratory– Chest infections, Asthma/COPD (worsening), acutely breathless
- Skin– Rashes, Eczema or other skin conditions (not for mole reviews), shingles, insect bite/stings, animal bites, skin infection/cysts/boils, wound infections,
- Others– Headaches/migraines, urine infections, chest pain, palpitations, dizziness,
When calling to book an appointment, to ensure you get the most appropriate care, we need our Reception Team to ask you a few brief questions about the nature of your call.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Dr Oertel, Dr Fountain, Dr Thompson and Dr Jacobs